Terms & Privacy
Terms and Conditions
The navigation and public consultation of this website are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Warranties, Responsibilities and Damages
- BHG S.A – Brazil Hospitality Group makes no warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the content, tools and materials contained, used and offered by this site, and waives any liability for damages resulting from content errors or equipment failure.
- BHG S.A – Brazil Hospitality Group makes no express or implied warranties with respect to the undue use of the information, tools and materials made available and/or of the equipment used by this website, for whatever purpose, by any user, and said users shall be fully liable for possible infringements of own or third party’s rights, whether or not they result from said undue use
- Under no circumstances shall BHG S.A – Brazil Hospitality Group, its officers or employees be held liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line failure or system, even if BHG SA – Brazil Hospitality Group or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
- The adequate provision of all Internet resources, without exception, is the sole responsibility of the website user.
- The Company is not responsible for the content of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) on which the address of this website is available.BHG S.A – Brazil Hospitality Group does not guarantee reimbursement for any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
- Before making an investment decision, potential investors should carefully consider, in the light of their own financial situations and investment objectives, all the information available on this website and, in particular, the Risk Factors.
Confidentiality of User Information
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise stated, all content this website, such as information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and drawings belong to BHG S.A – Brazil Hospitality Group or third parties who have legally ceded their rights of use.
Any forward-looking statements contained herein are based on current assumptions and estimates by the Company’s management. Actual results, performance and achievements may materially differ from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements, as a result of several factors, including general and economic conditions in Brazil and other countries, interest and exchange rate levels, future renegotiations or prepayments of liabilities or credits denominated in foreign currencies, changes in laws and regulations and general competitive factors (on a global, regional or national basis), among others.
Note: By accessing this website and any of its pages, you are agreeing with the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. Please cease navigating or browsing this website if you do not agree with all the above Terms and Conditions.
- Any information users provide will be collected and stored according to strict standards of security and confidentiality.
- Personal data provided by users shall be collected through ethical and legal means. Such collection may have one or more purposes, about which users shall be informed.
- Users shall be informed of which data is being collected, so they can choose whether they want to provide it or not. They will also be advised about the consequences of their decision.
- Unless BHG receives a legal or judicial order, your information shall never be disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
- The Company shall maintain the integrity of the information provided through this website.
- This website contains links to or frames of other sites, which may or may not be partners and affiliates of the Company.These links and frames are made available solely with the purpose of providing further benefits to the users of this website.Note that including these links and frames does not imply that BHG has knowledge of, agrees with, or is responsible for those frames and links or their respective content.Therefore, BHG cannot be held responsible for any type of damage caused by the use of said links and frames.
- Whenever BHG contracts other organizations to perform support services, they will be required to adhere to the Company’s privacy standards.
- Other important information regarding the terms and conditions for the use of this website is available under Terms and Conditions of Use.
(*) Cookies: a small file stored on users’ computers to track their navigation within websites.