10% OFF EXCLUSIVO MOBILE
Reserve agora e ganhe 10% de desconto nas reservas pelo site mobile oficial.
- BAR AND RESTAURANT
- EVENTS ROOM
- FITNESS CENTER
- PARKING (PAID)
- BUDHA SPA
- ROOM SERVICE 24H
- INDIVIDUAL SAFES
The Capital's location is excellent for those who prefer to stay close to streets such as Faria Lima, or Presidente Juscelino Kubitscheck in the Jardins area. The hotel is located in the charming neighborhood of Itaim Bibi and surrounded by various office buildings and restaurants, in addition to being close to the Congonhas airport. The hotel includes private parking with easy accessibility, making it ideal for lodging and holding events. Guests at the hotel can enjoy the best of shopping and dining that the surrounding areas have to offer in just a short walk, such as Iguatemi mall and the restaurants on Tabapuã Street.
A short car ride separates The Capital from the most famous park in the paulista capital, which houses the Museu de Arte Moderna de São Paulo (The Museum of Modern Art of São Paulo) and the Fundação Bienal de São Paulo, (The Biennial Foundation of São Paulo). Bicycle and running trails run through the whole park, a weekend hotspot for tourists and locals alike.
Perhaps the most famous of the malls in the Iguatemi group for being also the first establishment that brought the concept of luxury shopping to Brazil. This mall brings together some of the most treasured brands in the national and international market, such as Bvlgari, Dolce & Gabanna, Emporio Armani, Hugo Boss and Gucci.
Parque do Povo (Povo Park)
Another great option in the green area of Itaim Bibi, the Parque do Povo is frequently used for outdoor activities, especially on the weekend, with its biking, running and walking paths and its various courts for playing sports.
The Itaim Bibi neighborhood is known for its lively nightlife and some of the best restaurants in the city, almost all of which are reached on foot or by a short taxi ride. The Italian restaurant Tre Bichieri and the Varanda Grill, both considered two of the best in the city, are located near the hotel. Live performance theaters, such as the Via Funchal and All of Jazz are also less than 8 minutes away by taxi.
Good to Know
Check-in from 02:00 pm. Check-out until 12:00 pm.
Cancellation Policy and Booking Guarantee
FREE cancellations before 06:00 pm day of arrival. All reservations required a credit card with CVC code for guarantee. Your card will not be charged – it’s only needed to guarantee your booking.
BHG does not request any credit card or banking account information by phone or e-mail under any circumstances. All transactions are online and very safe.
Accommodating children under 18
FREE! One additional child under 7 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
According to Article 82 of the Brazilian Children & Adolescent Statute (ECA), minors under 18 years old can only be accepted for accommodation if authorized or accompanied by parents or guardians. When accompanied, they must present an ID document.
- If one of the parents is absent, it is necessary to present authorization from this parent authenticated in a registrar’s office.
- If the child is staying with a guardian, it is necessary to resent authorization from both parents authenticated in a registrar’s office. Make a copy of this authorization and attach it to the child’s National Guest Registration Form.
- In the event of a parent being separated or divorced, an authenticated copy of the legal decision granting custody of the minor must be presented. In the absence of such a decision, the documents of both parents will be necessary, and both will have to sign the aforementioned document.
- When the child or adolescent is traveling unaccompanied by either parents or guardians, in order to stay at a hotel, motel, boarding house or similar establishment, it is necessary to present express authorization from the parents through a public or private document, with authenticated signatures attained from a registrar’s office or similar (article 82, of Law 8,069//90).
- When dealing with foreigners: the identity document must be a passport and the other documents must be requested normally.