10% OFF EXCLUSIVO MOBILE
Reserve agora e ganhe 10% de desconto nas reservas pelo site mobile oficial.
MapRua 28, Quadra 21, Lote 4, Ponta d'Areia, CEP 65077-347, São Luís, MA
- FREE WIFI
- BUSINESS CENTER
- FREE BREAKFAST
- AIR CONDITIONING
- MEETING ROOM
- SOFT FOOD 24/7
- FLAT SCREEN TV
- FRONT DESK 24/7
The Soft Inn Sao Luis is located just 260 meters from Ponta d'Areia Beach, 1 km from Lagoa da Jansen, 4 km from the center of Sao Luis, 7 km from the historic center and 17 km from the International Airport Marechal Cunha Machado. The hotel offers modern rooms and quality TV flat screen cable TV, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, plus a work desk and 24-hour reception. You can enjoy daily breakfast, for a fee. Restaurants and bars are within a 2-minute walk away, with numerous options, from pizzerias to snack bars.
Good to Know
Soft Inn Mini-bar of your choice!
You’re the one who selects the items for your room’s mini-bar. Buy your products and stock it with whatever you want!
Check-in from 02:00 pm. Check-out until 12:00 pm.
Cancellation Policy and Booking Guarantee
FREE cancellations before 06:00 pm day of arrival. All reservations required a credit card with CVC code for guarantee. Your card will not be charged – it’s only needed to guarantee your booking.
BHG does not request any credit card or banking account information by phone or e-mail under any circumstances. All transactions are online and very safe.
Accommodating children under 18
FREE! One additional child under 7 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
According to Article 82 of the Brazilian Children & Adolescent Statute (ECA), minors under 18 years old can only be accepted for accommodation if authorized or accompanied by parents or guardians. When accompanied, they must present an ID document.
- If one of the parents is absent, it is necessary to present authorization from this parent authenticated in a registrar’s office.
- If the child is staying with a guardian, it is necessary to resent authorization from both parents authenticated in a registrar’s office. Make a copy of this authorization and attach it to the child’s National Guest Registration Form.
- In the event of a parent being separated or divorced, an authenticated copy of the legal decision granting custody of the minor must be presented. In the absence of such a decision, the documents of both parents will be necessary, and both will have to sign the aforementioned document.
- When the child or adolescent is traveling unaccompanied by either parents or guardians, in order to stay at a hotel, motel, boarding house or similar establishment, it is necessary to present express authorization from the parents through a public or private document, with authenticated signatures attained from a registrar’s office or similar (article 82, of Law 8,069//90).
- When dealing with foreigners: the identity document must be a passport and the other documents must be requested normally.