10% OFF EXCLUSIVO MOBILE
Reserve agora e ganhe 10% de desconto nas reservas pelo site mobile oficial.
MapPraça Tubal Vilela, 192, Centro, CEP 38400-186, Uberlândia, MG
- WI-FI FREE
- RESTAURANT & BAR
- MEETING ROOMS
- BREAKFAST INCLUDED
- ROOM SERVICE 24H
- BUSINESS CENTER
- GYM & SAUNA
- CABLE TV
With prime location in center of Uberlândia, State of Minas Gerais, the Hotel Presidente Uberlândia provides quick access to any point of business or tourism. It was voted the best remembered hotel by 14º edition of TOP OF MIND research. The Hotel Presidente Uberlândia is recognize for its historical reference of the city, comfort large rooms and special convenience services.
Good to Know
Check-in from 02:00 pm. Check-out until 12:00 pm.
Cancellation Policy and Booking Guarantee
FREE cancellations before 06:00 pm day of arrival. All reservations required a credit card with CVC code for guarantee. Your card will not be charged – it’s only needed to guarantee your booking.
BHG does not request any credit card or banking account information by phone or e-mail under any circumstances. All transactions are online and very safe.
Accommodating children under 18
FREE! One additional child under 7 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
According to Article 82 of the Brazilian Children & Adolescent Statute (ECA), minors under 18 years old can only be accepted for accommodation if authorized or accompanied by parents or guardians. When accompanied, they must present an ID document.
- If one of the parents is absent, it is necessary to present authorization from this parent authenticated in a registrar’s office.
- If the child is staying with a guardian, it is necessary to resent authorization from both parents authenticated in a registrar’s office. Make a copy of this authorization and attach it to the child’s National Guest Registration Form.
- In the event of a parent being separated or divorced, an authenticated copy of the legal decision granting custody of the minor must be presented. In the absence of such a decision, the documents of both parents will be necessary, and both will have to sign the aforementioned document.
- When the child or adolescent is traveling unaccompanied by either parents or guardians, in order to stay at a hotel, motel, boarding house or similar establishment, it is necessary to present express authorization from the parents through a public or private document, with authenticated signatures attained from a registrar’s office or similar (article 82, of Law 8,069//90).
- When dealing with foreigners: the identity document must be a passport and the other documents must be requested normally.