10% OFF EXCLUSIVO MOBILE
Reserve agora e ganhe 10% de desconto nas reservas pelo site mobile oficial.
MapRua Frei Caneca, 80, Consolação, CEP 01307-000 São Paulo - SP
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bar and Restaurant
- Events Room
- Parking (paid)
- Meetings Room
- Individual Safes
- Room Service
Excellence in quality of services especially for you to feel at home, even outside. Enjoy!
Good to Know
Check-in from 02:00 pm. Check-out until 12:00 pm.
Cancellation Policy and Booking Guarantee
FREE cancellations before 06:00 pm day of arrival. All reservations required a credit card with CVC code for guarantee. Your card will not be charged – it’s only needed to guarantee your booking.
BHG does not request any credit card or banking account information by phone or e-mail under any circumstances. All transactions are online and very safe.
Accommodating children under 18
FREE! One additional child under 7 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
According to Article 82 of the Brazilian Children & Adolescent Statute (ECA), minors under 18 years old can only be accepted for accommodation if authorized or accompanied by parents or guardians. When accompanied, they must present an ID document.
- If one of the parents is absent, it is necessary to present authorization from this parent authenticated in a registrar’s office.
- If the child is staying with a guardian, it is necessary to resent authorization from both parents authenticated in a registrar’s office. Make a copy of this authorization and attach it to the child’s National Guest Registration Form.
- In the event of a parent being separated or divorced, an authenticated copy of the legal decision granting custody of the minor must be presented. In the absence of such a decision, the documents of both parents will be necessary, and both will have to sign the aforementioned document.
- When the child or adolescent is traveling unaccompanied by either parents or guardians, in order to stay at a hotel, motel, boarding house or similar establishment, it is necessary to present express authorization from the parents through a public or private document, with authenticated signatures attained from a registrar’s office or similar (article 82, of Law 8,069//90).
- When dealing with foreigners: the identity document must be a passport and the other documents must be requested normally.