10% OFF EXCLUSIVO MOBILE
Reserve agora e ganhe 10% de desconto nas reservas pelo site mobile oficial.
LOCATIONR. Leôncio de Carvalho, 201 - Paraíso, São Paulo - SP, 04003-010
- Individual Safes
- Laundry (Paid)
- Business Center
- Internet (Free)
- Parking (Paid)
- Internet (Paid)
- Restaurant and Bar
- Event Hall
- Steam Bath
In just a few steps, you can enjoy the very best in shopping and dining around the hotel. The convenience of services and the tranquility of the hotel gives the Grand Plaza a more cozy and intimate character , which is much appreciated . Enjoy !
Good to Know
Check-in from 02:00 pm. Check-out until 12:00 pm.
Cancellation Policy and Booking Guarantee
FREE cancellations before 06:00 pm day of arrival. All reservations required a credit card with CVC code for guarantee. Your card will not be charged – it’s only needed to guarantee your booking.
BHG does not request any credit card or banking account information by phone or e-mail under any circumstances. All transactions are online and very safe.
Accommodating children under 18
FREE! One additional child under 7 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
According to Article 82 of the Brazilian Children & Adolescent Statute (ECA), minors under 18 years old can only be accepted for accommodation if authorized or accompanied by parents or guardians. When accompanied, they must present an ID document.
- If one of the parents is absent, it is necessary to present authorization from this parent authenticated in a registrar’s office.
- If the child is staying with a guardian, it is necessary to resent authorization from both parents authenticated in a registrar’s office. Make a copy of this authorization and attach it to the child’s National Guest Registration Form.
- In the event of a parent being separated or divorced, an authenticated copy of the legal decision granting custody of the minor must be presented. In the absence of such a decision, the documents of both parents will be necessary, and both will have to sign the aforementioned document.
- When the child or adolescent is traveling unaccompanied by either parents or guardians, in order to stay at a hotel, motel, boarding house or similar establishment, it is necessary to present express authorization from the parents through a public or private document, with authenticated signatures attained from a registrar’s office or similar (article 82, of Law 8,069//90).
- When dealing with foreigners: the identity document must be a passport and the other documents must be requested normally.